- Those of you who made the crossover…hi! You’re pretty cool.
- I am sorry if your RSS Reader is being inundated with previous blog posts. I am still updating the archives so it may happen again in the future. And for that, I apologize. If I could, I’d buy you a Yuengling to make up for the annoyance. And if you’re not into the whole beer scene, how about some water ice? My favorite is strawberry lemon.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses knocked on the door during Weston’s nap this afternoon. I was in the shower trying to scrub off oil-based paint (not happening, by the way) when Lucy started barking like Ben Roethlisberger was in the room. I spared the (probably) nice Witnesses seeing me answer the door in my towel and instead waited from them to leave. Thankfully the little guy didn’t wake up. Hallelujah.
- Clay is TDY this week and I am using my free nights to work on the kitchen. Clay is going to be in for a treat when he comes home on Saturday. We painted the walls before he left but other than that, he will be walking in blind to the changes. No, I am not painting the cabinets but I am painting a couple of different things…
- And finally – I miss Clay and wish he were coming home tomorrow instead of Saturday. Gosh, I am such a lightweight.