- Clay is sick. Weston is sick. And I feel like a half-deflated balloon at the mercy of the breeze.
- Since our return from Washington DC, my desire to write and document my thoughts has reached an all-time low.
- So I have the urge to sell approximately 39% of our possessions. We simply have too much stuff that isn’t used on a regular basis. And the majority of it isn’t necessary for a fulfilled life. “Many wealthy people are little more than the janitors of their possessions.” – Frank Lloyd Wright.
- I don’t understand Google Plus. Or Bing. Are they still trying to make these things happen?
- I stepped on a matchbox car this morning, which resulted in me teaching Weston a new word. At least I expanded his vocabulary, right?