It’s Friday. It is also my sister’s 28th birthday. Happy Birthday Megan! Having a sister 15 months younger than me wasn’t always the easiest growing up. Let’s just say that we weren’t two peas in a pod. But we’re cool now.
Megan, Mom, and Me – circa 1988
This week, I am thankful for:
11. a husband who is willing to jump feet first into the water with me in effort to make the most of our brief time in this world
12. chai tea lattes
13. an opportunity that was once only a dream slowly becoming reality
14. a backyard with huge trees that provide shade from the 100+ degree heat
15. the Internet – seriously, how did people function prior to the early 90’s?
16. root beer floats
17. insight, insight, insight – most ‘problems’ are actually quite small in comparison
18. grilled zucchini – oh.my.gosh.delicious
19. blogs that are full view in my reader
20. the ability to realize how foolish I can be at times