“Reject a woman, and she will never let it go. One of the many defects of their kind. Also, weak arms.” Dwight Shrute
I know I can’t be the only one who enjoys a good Shrutism out there. I really appreciate your input on yesterday’s strength-training post. I am in good shape but like many others, I feel like I can be in better shape. I am also happy to read that I am not the only female who sweats more than a hairy overweight man in a Finnish sauna when working out. I suppose we can’t all be delicate flowers, right? As I mentioned in the comments, I think I am going to try the 30 Day Shred. I actually own a copy from when Weston was a teeny tiny little guy but I never really got into it – I always chose to run instead. So it is probably about time I give it another try.
So today is Friday. I am about a year too late with a Rebecca Black joke and TGIF is as overplayed as One Direction’s You Don’t Know Your Beautiful (is that seriously the only song radio stations are able to play this summer?) so consider this sentence as a questionably witty reference to it being Friday. It has been a couple of weeks since I have expressed gratitude, so it’s about time I hop back on the Thankful For train, don’t you think?
This week, I am thankful for…
31. my sense of humor. Without it, I don’t think I’d survive toddlerhood.
32. having my blog featured in the Cherry Republic newsletter. Hi Cherry Republic fans! <waves>
33. our dog, Lucy. She is the epitome of unconditional love. Fellow dog lovers understand.
34. pieces of snail mail from dear friends. Thank you Jackie and Briana. So much.
35. La Croix lime-flavored sparkling water. I feel so fancy drinking it in Lawton, Oklahoma.
36. my parents. For not raising a jackass. Society? You’re welcome.
37. fast drying ink. This left-handed girl is eternally grateful for the inventor – a million thanks.
38. my man hands. They’re certainly not delicate but they’re great for opening stubborn jars.
39. memories of a fantastic beach vacation with family. Can we go back?
40. hard cherry cider from the Cherry Republic. Oh my gosh – I think this stuff is made of unicorn tears.